This is where you can see some of the recent projects I've created using Stampin' Up! products. Feel free to post comments!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Big News!

Boy, some things have been going on around here! Ken & I took a trip to Kentucky to check out some towns & schools. It turned out to be a very productive time. We've found a town we like & now we're trying to decide on a school. It's an exciting time but on the other hand, it's very nerve wracking. In the end, I’m sure it’ll all work out just fine.

OK, on to some creative stuff….


“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…”

Yep, you’re right! I’m talking about Christmas! We’ve got our annual Christmas Stamp-A-Stack coming up. Can you believe it’s almost time to start thinking about presents, Christmas cookies, gift exchanges, Santa, Christmas trees, shopping, shopping and more shopping?!? Well, one thing that you won’t have to worry about is your Christmas cards! The date for our annual Christmas Stamp-A-Stack is going to be November 11th at Park Place Station (same place as last year). We’ve mixed it up a bit this year & I think you’re going to love it! As always, you’ll be making 20 Christmas cards but we’re adding a bonus project this year! There are 6 demonstrators involved this time around. There will still be snacks, door prizes and Christmas music to keep you in the mood. The cost this year is $25 and that includes the 20 Christmas cards and the bonus project (which I’m sure you’ll just love!). I do ask that you bring your own adhesive to keep things moving along. The only thing we don’t know yet is the exact time frame but be expecting a midday event. Due to the large volume of supplies we all must purchase for this event, this is a pre-paid only event. The registration fee is due by October 20th. You can give that to me at stamp camp, mail a check or call me with your Visa or Mastercard (including debit cards).

That’s all the news I have for now – but that’s big news if you ask me! Hope you guys had a great summer and are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home