This is where you can see some of the recent projects I've created using Stampin' Up! products. Feel free to post comments!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Get Creative!


Occasionally, from time to time, I've been known to be creative without my Stampin' Up supplies. I made this little CD scrapbook of sorts without any (well, almost) Stampin' Up products. I had such a good time making it & it's gotten me back into the flow of creating again. It's been a while since I've done any scrapbooking so it was nice to get back into it. And hopefully, it's sparked something in me & I'll keep at it for a while.




I created the scrapbook from old CD's that I have been collecting. I've secretly been happy when one has started skipping & we've needed to retire it. Who-da-thunk, right? All you need to recreate this scrapbook are some old CD's, pictures, patterned paper, some embellishments & a binder ring. I drilled a hole in each CD with a craft drill that you can purchase here. It's a handy tool to have!


I challenge you to be creative this month. Pick up some paper & pictures and get to work!
Oh yea, feel free to share your pictures, too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rhonda said...

OMG! This is so cute...your kids and the project!!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

This is great! Would you mind sharing what you used for adhesive?

TIA!!!

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home